What are the features?
- An opportunity to access financing where 85% of your small business loan is guaranteed by Government of Canada, so there’s less risk
- Up to $250,000 in financing to buy equipment and vehicles, and/or make improvements on a leased property
- Up to $250,000 in financing to buy or improve commercial property (land and/or buildings)
- Purchases made within 180 days prior to loan approval are eligible for retroactive financing
- Floating rates available as well as fixed rates with terms up to 5 years
- Flexible repayment options that work for you
Who’s it for?
- Start-ups and established for-profit businesses located in Canada with gross (or projected) revenues not exceeding $10 million
- Organizations not eligible include farming businesses, holding corporations, trusts, not-for-profits, charities, and religious organizations
How do I apply?
Bring your business plan to us and speak with a Capitex representative. There is a one-time 2% registration fee payable to the Government of Canada, which can be financed within the loan.